Hi!

"Ralf S. Engelschall" wrote:

> And as you can see, it works fine. The same with Pth 1.4a3.  So, unless I can
> reproduce the problem I cannot fix it, of course.  Can you confirm that it
> still happens for you? Perhaps you've built Pth differently? Which configure
> parameters have you used and which compiler?

I'm confused too. I tried to link with "-static" and then it worked.
Because of that I removed my pth installation completely then I did a
complete new install of pth-1.3.7. Now my sample program works.

I will go on and try it in the "big picture" and see if it works. As you
say, and as we both could see in the pth source, there should be no
difference in the way the sleep functions is called.

Thanks anyway for your help! I really appreciate your help!

regards, jonas