I was directed to redirect this message to this list.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2000 6:05 PM
Subject: GNU pth 'make test' failed, told to email.

As I was told to email you by  the pth make test thingy. Here I am.

(I am using cygwin, trying to port licq and it needed a pthreads, and it said pth could do the job with a ./configure parameter).

Here is the error given by make test:
Pth: FAILED: i586-pc-cygwin | sjlj/sjljw32/none | down | 1.3.7

=== TESTING NESTED THREAD OPERATION ===

Spawning thread 1
Spawning thread 2
Signal 127
Please send the following summary line together with details about
the configuration (pth_acdef.h, pth_acmac.h, config.status, config.log)
and build/test steps (output of 'make' and 'make test') to the author
Ralf S. Engelschall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to help him in tracking
down your platform problem.

I have attached errors.tar.bzip2, it contains the 4 files mentioned. Please note that the tarball does not extract to a directory, only has the 4 files directly inside of it. I am new to using tar, and just guessed at how to use it.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Drake

errors.tar.bzip2