On Mon, Feb 05, 2001, Sylwester Lunski wrote:

> I try to compile pth-1.3.7 on intel-Solaris8 and
> make test failed..
> [...]

There is a bug in Solaris on Intel (not on Solaris on SPARC). A workaround is
to just not build Pth as a shared library by using --disable-shared.  I've
already debugged this and it is not a bug in Pth. It seems like a bug in the
dynamic loader code of Solaris on Intel.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com