On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 08:48:22AM +0200, Vladimir Kondratiev wrote:
> On HPUX, ACE use DCE (or CMA, in regard with threads it is the same)
> threads as underlying implementation. At least by default it do so.
> Probably you may choose ACE over Pth when compiling ACE.
> If you need only basic threads functionality, ACE is a bit too heavy.
> As for DCE or CMA threads itself, it's Posix draft 4.
> Pth compiled and run on HPUX10.20 with no problems.

I also had no problem compiling PTH and running the test programs.
But: did you ever succeed in running a real world application with it?
(Like using pidentd or mysql with the pthread emulation...)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/