Hi,

During SDF domain experimentation, I've noticed that SDF implies all the
graph of a model to be connected. This even if the unconnected part of
the graph is under an opaque composite entity. We would expect the
opaque actor to be scheduled and directed by its own director/Schedule
couple. It would avoid SDF Scheduler to check the connection of the
whole graph and concentrate on the non-opaque actors wouldn't it ?
Also as you mention it in the SDF Domain documentation (page 16-9), it
would be nice that SDF allows disconnected graphs with a default notion
of concurrency. We are now in need of such a feature to simulate a
disconnected graph, and would like to know what would be the best way to
do it.
What I'm about to do is to clone the SDFDirector/Scheduler and overload
the _schedule()(so that it won't use  deepEntityList()) and
_solveBalanceEquations methods, is that nice ? what else can I do ?

thanks