You will have to be much more specific.

Do the demos run for you?
The applets at
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptII2.0/ptII2.0.1/ptolemy/domains/fsm/doc/
work for me under Windows XP SP1, Mozilla 1.1, JDK1.4.0_01

If the applet demos do not work for you, then please report the OS,
browser and operating system you are running.  If the applet demos do
not work, you could try downloading the sources and recompiling

The Ptolemy II Design Document at
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/papers/02/ptIIdesign
discusses the design and operation of Ptolemy II.
Section 2.7.4 discusses how to create a FSM model.
Chapter 18 discusses the FSM domain.

Ptolemy II does not have all the functionality of Ptolemy Classic.
Ptolemy Classic does not have all the functionality of Ptolemy II.

Just yesterday, I quoted the FAQ on this topic, see
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#ptolemy classic

-Christopher

Christopher Hylands    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  University of California
Programmer/Analyst Chess/Ptolemy/GSRC         US Mail: 558 Cory Hall #1770
ph: (510)643-9841 fax:(510)642-2739           Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
home: (510)526-4010, (707)665-0131            (office: 400A Cory)

--------
    Hi,

       Does FSM domain in Ptolemy II 2.0.1 work. If yes! then how? because I =
    tried a lot to make it work but couldn't. The others are working well.
       And does Ptolemy II has all the functionalities of Ptolemy Classic. =
    Which is more complete?

    Thanks,
    Vaj...

--------