There is a feature that we have developed but not yet released
where you run the model from the button in the toolbar rather than
from the control panel.  In this case, plots come up as separate windows.
But if you size and place them, then save the model, the model will
remember where they were, and the next time you run, it brings them
up in the same places.

Edward