Hello users,

I have installed Ptolemy 5.0.1 on a linux server and
connect to the linux server from a windows system
using "Go-Global" ("Go-Global" gives the complete
Solaris/Linux environment for a windows user). The
problem I am facing is the following:

When I double click on "Actors" or "Directors" to drag
an actor or a director in to the graphical editor, IT
DOES NOT OPEN UP to give list of actors/directors. I
am facing the same problem when I double click on an
instantiated actor to SET ITS PARAMTERS.

What could be the problem? I guessed it as "DOUBLE
CLIK" not recognized. But I am not sure. Pls help me
if any body has come across such a thing and resolved
it.

Thanks & Regards,
Prabhu.