"Jimmy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm a new user of Ptolemy and I encounter a problem during using the
> switch actor.
> I was trying to distribute a token stream to differnt branches, but
> there is always blank lines added to each branch.These blank lines can
> not be get rid of by Chops, so could you help me deal with those
> unwanted blank lines or tell me how to distribute different number of
> tokens to different streams easily?
> Thank you very much!
> Jimmy

Do you have a small demo?

The switch actor can be tricky, since how it works is data dependent.
What domain are you using?  I don't recommend using Switch within SDF,
use DE instead.

The ptolemy/actor/lib/hoc/demo/HocDE/HocDE.xml demo uses Switch.
See also the Switch*.xml demos in ptolemy/actor/lib/test/auto.

_Christopher