I use the List CompositeEntity.relationList() method to obtain the relations within a CompositeEntity. Once I have a relation from this list, I iterate over the ports linked to the relation using the Relation.linkedPortList().

Chad Berkley wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a programatic way to access the links that are contained in a composite. The only method I see that kind of does this is CompositeEntity.exportLinks() which just returns a string moml description of the links, but no objects. Is there a way to get an object representation of links?

thanks,
chad

Michael J. Wirthlin
Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering  Voice: (801) 422-7601
Brigham Young University             Fax:   (801) 422-0201
459 Clyde Building                   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Provo, UT 84602                      www.ee.byu.edu/faculty/wirthlin