It works fine when compiled and run from the command line, so something may be amiss with the OSX installer.

-Joe

On 2/17/06, Joe Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The OSX installation seems to be structured a little bit differently.  I didn't find a bin directory in the toplevel of the installed files, but it does place several Mac app files in the top level, which is what I've been trying to run.  Maybe that's the problem.

I may have to go back and compile it myself from scratch.

Thanks,
-Joe