Hi Mart,
Have you looked at the wireless domain?
The full version of Ptolemy II and VisualSense
both include the wireless domain.
Documentation for VisualSense can be found at
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/papers/05/visualsense

_Christopher
--------

    Hi!

    Can anybody suggest, what would be the best way to model passive area?
    This area consist X * Y actors (=environment) and every small actor
    has got some properties (like coordinates, "last visited" timestamp
    etc). There are some other actors that visit and read-write some
    attributes of those environment actors.
    First I tried to use array  (and IterateOverArray ) to read this kind
    of environment, but then I had to iterate over and over in very many
    places. And how to write data back?
    The second try was with MultiInstanceComposite. This seemed to be a
    bit cleaner solution, but how could I read AND write data at the same
    time to various environment actors?
    Thanks in advance.

    Ptolemy newbie,
    Mart Lõhmus