Yep, it is in the CVS repository, not Ptolemy II 5.0.

I put a copy up at
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cxh/tmp2/domainCompatibility.htm

If you grab the copy and place it at
$PTII/doc/domainCompatiblity.htm
Then the links will point to example models.

The chart is a draft and needs work.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi Christopher,

    "domainCompatibility.htm" sounds like an interesting resource, but I don't
    find this
    in my Pt5.0.1 installation - is it something that only exists in the curren
    version in
    your CVS repository?

    Thanks,
    Chuck