Chuck writes:
> If a parameter is added to a composite actor via right-click /
> Configure / Add, then it is only visible via the same method.

I had forgotten about this method of adding parameters.
Yes, if you use this method, then the parameter does not have
a graphical representation inside the composite actor.
To fix this, you can edit the .xml file by hand and add
a _icon property.  However, it is probably easiest to delete
the property and add a new property by dragging a Parameter
icon in from Utilities -> Parameters.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi folks,

    If a parameter is added to a composite actor via right-click / Configure
    / Add, then it is only

    visible via the same method.

    I can Look Inside the composite and add more parameters via "blue dots".
    When I am at the

    top level again, these are visible in the Configure menu.

    I'm wondering how to make the invisible parameters visible within the
    interior view.

    The attached model is a trivial example.

    Thanks,

    Chuck Lutz

    Lockheed Martin

    Systems of Systems - Modeling and Operations Analysis

    BMC4I Modeling and Simulation

    Moorestown, NJ

    (856)638-7234 (office)

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]