Chuck writes:
    Question: I haven't found anything on the website about bug
    tracking etc. If you have some formal way for outside users to
    submit these along with PtII version number and other such
    supporting metadata, I'd be glad to send example models etc. that
    reproduce things when I can (that is, when I am sure the bug is
    with PtII and not the operator ;-)

We've had bugzilla running at various times in the past.  I just
brought it back up and updated the Ptolemy II faq:

   1.4 Is there a bug list?
   Current bugs are listed in
   http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIlatest/limitations.
   htm and in $PTII/doc/limitations.htm

   If you find a bug, please report it using Ptolemy-hackers mailing
   list.

   A good bug report includes:
     The version of Ptolemy you are running (5.0? 6.0)
     Whether you built it from CVS sources or from the sources shipped
       with the Windows installer or are running from the Windows
       installer.
     Your platform (Windows? Linux) and version, along with the the
       version of Java you are running
     Important: a small test model, or else really detailed instructions
       on how to replicate the bug, what happened for you and what you
       expected to happen.

   There is also a Bugzilla bug handler
   (http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/bugzilla). To use bugzilla, you
   will need an account on the Chess, Embedded or Trust websites. If
   you do not have an account, request a ptexternal workgroup on the
   Chess website:

  Chess website account request
  (http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/login/?subpage=Request)

  For more information, see the Chess Bugzilla Help Page
   (http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/login/?subpage=Request)

_Christopher