Hi Joe,

See
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#Contributions

Ideally, we would ship it under the Ptolemy copyright, which is based
on the BSD copyright.  If this is not ok, then we could put it
in the contrib directory, which will appear in 6.0.beta if need be.

I would put this code in ptII/ptolemy/actor/lib/groovy.
I can update the configuration to search for the Groovy script
components and adjust the build path.

So, if the actor follows the coding conventions and you send me the
actor, I'll take a look.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi.  I have created a GroovyScript actor for 5.0.1.

    How do I go about getting this included in Ptolemy?

    Joe Buehler

--------