    to co-chair this conference with Professor Edward A. Lee.

    If you are interested in giving a presentation or a poster, please
    email a title and abstract to
       ptconf07 at ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu
    by October 31, 2006.

    Our plan is to have 20 minute presentations.

    We may also have 3 minute poster presentations.  These are informal
    rapid fire summaries of the posters.

    The conference web page is at:
    http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/conferences/07

    If you plan to attend, please register.  In the past, the conference
    has sold out.  See the conference web page for registration details.

    Note that there will be a $100 conference fee.  The fee will be waived
    for Ptolemy or Kepler sponsors and for speakers.  The fee can be paid
    in advance or paid at the conference.

    Note that the Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS)
    will hold a meeting on the following day, Wednesday, February 14,
    2007. (http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu)

    The 2007 Berkeley EECS Annual Research Symposium (BEARS) will be on
    Thursday, February 15, 2007.

    _Christopher

--------