VisualSim, which is a commercial tool based on Ptolemy, provides some
support for modeling processors at the instruction set level. Take a look at
www.mirabilisdesign.com.

Leandro

Technische Universität Darmstadt - Microelectronic Systems Institute
Dr. Leandro Soares Indrusiak                  Phone: +49 6151 164535
Karlstr. 15 - D-64283 Darmstadt - Germany       Fax: +49 6151 164936
http://www.mes.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/lsi     [EMAIL PROTECTED]