Hi Saeed,
There appears to be some sort of a MAC model in the CVS version
of Ptolemy II at $PTII/ptolemy/domains/wireless/demo/MACProtocolModel
It is basically dead code, I have no idea if it works, but it
might be a good starting point.

To get access to the CVS Version, see
http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptexternal

_Christopher

--------

    Dear Reader

    I want to simulate my own protocols in MAC sub layer and Network Layer.
    Visual Sense let me to define Wireless Channels and ports for my actors.
    I can simulate communication. Have this communication based on layered
    protocols
    Or it has only physical level communication?
    I want to have practice on simulating routing protocols and MAC
    protocols.
    Please guide me for start. I want to use bit wise coding in protocols.
    Is there exists any tools in visual sense for bitwise assembling or
    disassembling and operations?

    With best regards
        Saeid Pashazadeh