Hi,

The Ptolemy classic code is pretty old.  I doubt if the rpms
would work anyway.

Your best bet is to build gcc-2.95.1, check out the Ptolemy Classic
version from CVS and rebuild.  A newer version of gcc will _not_
work with the Ptolemy Classic CVS tree.

I don't have Debian Linux, but I do have Fedora Core r3 (Heidelberg)
I'll see about building there and about updating the website.

If you work from the Ptolemy Classic CVS tree, then you can see
any changes that I make.  I'll not be updating the tar files anytime
soon, only the CVS tree.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi,

    I was wondering if anybody has a debian package of ptolemy classic, the deb
   ian
    package is no longer available in ptolemy site. I try to install rpm but
    because of the dependences it doesn't work well.

    regards