Hi Wahid,

Errno 2 usually means "File not found"

Does /usr/PTII/bin/.ncapp2moml-util
exist and is it executable?

I have:

bash-3.00$ ls -l $PTII/bin/.ncapp2moml-util
lrwxrwxrwx   1 cxh      labstaff       8 Dec 15 02:42
/home/eecs/cxh/ptII/bin/.ncapp2moml-util -> ptinvoke

If you don't have .ncapp2moml-util, then you will need to run
configure and make.

See the installation instructions.

The short form is
  cd $PTII
  ./configure
  cd bin
  make

To debug this, you could try running the command by hand.

_Christopher

--------

    Hi,
    I am trying to run apps/Blink in viptos.(the demo
    is already there in place but i wanna experience
    the conversion myself)
    So i run the following command:

    ./ncapp2moml apps/Blink

    I got an error as the result :

    system "apps/Blink" failed: 2 at
    /usr/PTII/ptolemy/domains/ptinyos/util/ncapp2moml/ncapp2moml-main
    line 158

    I went to the above mentioned line in that file
    printed the value of $ncapp2momlcmd(in case you
    require for debugging):

    /usr/PTII/bin/.ncapp2moml-util
    /usr/PTII/vendors/ptinyos/tinyos-1.x
    /usr/PTII/vendors/ptinyos/momlapp .ncxml .opts
    /usr/PTII/vendors/ptinyos/momlapp
    /usr/PTII/vendors/ptinyos/momlapp/.ncapp2moml-tempfile
    /usr/PTII/ptolemy/domains/ptinyos/lib/MicaBoard.xml

    /usr/PTII/vendors/ptinyos/momlapp/ncapp2moml-log.txt
    2>&1

    I appreciate your help.
    wahid

--------