Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:28 AM
Subject: tokenConsumptionRate

Hi,

in my workflow I'm using a SequenceToArray actor. I want to run the
workflow several times. In the first run, I have a sequence of three
tokens. "3" is sended to the arrayLength PortParameter. In the second
run, I have a sequence of two tokens. Therefore "2" is sended to
arrayLength. But the tokenConsumptionRate of the input port is still 3.
As I have only two tokens in the sequence, the actor is never enabled.
This can't be a desired behaviour (at least it isn't for me). How to
handle this? How can the tokenConsumptionRate be changed?

Regards,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inf. Frank Steinmann
Knowledge Management Department

Tel.:    +49 (0)631 20575 - 114
Sekr.:   +49 (0)631 20575 - 101
Fax:     +49 (0)631 20575 - 103
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Geschäftsführung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes