Hello Everyone,

i am trying to get the viptos interface running,
but so far the only thing i get is a window
that when opened for the first time has a menu ,
and below that the intro.htm page, but frozen.
if i kill the interface and try to run again /bin/viptos,
then instead of that i get just a gray thing,
similar to what you get when you don't have a java plugin
installed in a browser and try to open an applet.
I presume it has something to do with my java installation.

I went to ~/$PTII/mk/ptII.mk (as suggested in this post :
)
and changed PTJAVA_DIR from /usr
to /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/ (which is the one i use)
but it didn't help much...

I am using the tinyOS installation that was bundled with a xubuntu cd.
that works almost ok. the only part that has a slight problem is
tinyviz (behaves exactly as the viptos
interface does), which i suppose has to do once again with my java installation.

if anyone has any suggestion as to what i could do to fix the problem ,
i would be thankful...

Salvatore