Hi Nick,

Do you have a small sample model that you could send as an attachment?

Also, make that under DE your inputs have the trigger port connected.

_Christopher

--------

    Hello, all!

    I have been using DE domain model for some simulation and high-level SDF do
   =
    main model to automate experiments. DE domain model is invoked in high-leve
   =
    l model several times with ModelReference actor. After each execution it pr
   =
    oduces 2 output values (non-zero). However, when I try to use MultiplyDivid
   =
    e to calculate their quotient, I get 0 every time. Same thing when I use Ex
   =
    pression or try to build high-level model ex. in DE domain.
    I wonder if someone could help me and explain what was my mistake.

    Yours sincerely,
                Nick Borisov
--------