Hi All,

I was trying to create a custom actor in C using JNI Actor. I am currently
using Ptolemy6.0.2. I invoked vergil using "vergil -jni".But I do not see
JNI/Generate C Interface as per documentation. Also when I drag the
JNICodeGenerator actor and double click on it to generate the code, it gives me
an error :

IOException: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: gmake -C jni/testTrois -f
JnijnitestTroisIfnTest.mk error=2

Can anyone please let me know the reason for this and what is the correct
procedure to create custom actor in C using JNI ?

Thanks & Regards,
Sapan Agarwal