Hi Josu,
See
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#invoking%20Ptolemy%20II?

for information about how to invoke Ptolemy II from the command line
and use in command line arguments that set parameters.

_Christopher

josu jugo wrote:
Hi

I am trying to call ptolemy from another java program and I want to change parameters defined in the moml file from this java application.

Any in the list knows a procedure valid for this purpose?

Thanks

josu

Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718             (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 (W-F) 510.655.5480