Dear Sir,

        I am getting this error while launching vergilDSP.jnlp.in file using
java web start. Please let me know what shall i do to fix this bugs.

   Launch File:

       <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- JNLP is the Java Network Launching Protocol
     This file is derived from a *jnlp.in file by running
     sed on the *.jnlp.in file and substituting
     @ptii_local...@.
-->
<!-- href is needed so that web start can cache the app and
     it will appear in the desktop icon
-->
<jnlp codebase="@PTII_LOCALURL@"
      href="@PTII_LOCALURL@/vergilDSP.jnlp">
  <information>
      <title>Ptolemy II @ptvers...@dsp </title>
      <vendor>Ptolemy Project, UC Berkeley</vendor>
      <description kind="tooltip">DSP Only Runtime Release of the Simulation
Environment</description>
      <icon href="doc/img/PtolemyIISmall.gif"/>
      <homepage href="@PTII_LOCALURL@"/>
      <offline-allowed/>
  </information>
  <security>
        <all-permissions/>
  </security>
  <resources>
        <!-- Bump maximum heap size to 128Mb, use JVM Props. to confirm -->
      <j2se version="1.5+" max-heap-size="128m" />
    <!-- Start Jars -->
    <!-- End Jars -->
  </resources>
  <application-desc main-class="ptolemy.actor.gui.jnlp.DSPApplication">
    <argument>-dsp</argument>
  </application-desc>
  <!-- Need to deal with Java 3D -->
</jnlp>

Exception:

BadFieldException[ The field <jnlp>codebase has an invalid value:
@PTII_LOCALURL@,@ptii_local...@]
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLUtils.getAttributeURL(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLUtils.getAttributeURL(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
Thank You!

With Regards,