Hi:
      I am trying to find out how ptolemy handles the following situation...

        I define a connected graph with a set of nodes, each with a distinct
number and connected to its neighboring nodes with weighted links. The nodes
can be any type of element and each link can have its own identification
number. What I would like to get is an output file which will give me the
list of nodes, its associated links and their corresponding weights. The
execution sequence would be, I draw the graph in the GUI, define the numbers
and weights on the nodes and the links and then run it with some arbitrary
input values to get the node and weight information. I am not sure how to do
this...

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Hasan