Hasan,

I did this once for the DE-domain. Just look into

$PTOLEMY/src/domains/de/contrib/DEDynFork.pl

in Ptolemy0.7.1. The number of output ports in that star is varied by another
star ($PTOLEMY/src/domains/de/contrib/DEDynMapBase.pl).

But, is should be very easy to change that code so that an input parameter can
be used to vary the number of output portholes in an multi output porthole.

Maybe that code example will help you and can be a point to start for you,

Jens