I am using the DE domain of Ptolemy 0.7.1. In a universe I have 9 inputs
and 16 outputs. All the inputs are connected to the DEButtons and all the
outputs are connected to the star Tkshowvalues.

When I run this universe then all the output values are not displayed in
the 'Run' window because the run window becomes too long (elongated). How
can I change the window so that either the font size reduces or the
display of the 'run' window changes so that I can view it
in it's entirety.

Thanks,
Sharad Kumar

Graduate Student