Hi Ptolemy Hackers,
I am using PTOLEMY version 0.6 on Solaris 2.6. I am trying to model a
Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum tranceiver on SDF domain. I have decided to
implement
Code synchronization, timing recovery, phase recovery, data detection in
digital domain.  Typically for my system code length is 8191( 2^13-1),
chipping rate- 8.192 mcps, data rate-16 kbps. I am facing some problems in
modelling the
system. Can anybody give me some pointers on how to model such a system
efficiently on
PTOLEMY? If anybody is interested, I can post specific problems associated
with the
modelling. Second query is whether there is any USER contributed library on
PTOLEMY site for
free access?
Thanking in advance.

Nitin Jain