http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyclassic/almagest/docs/user/html/pigi.doc10.html#2.10
Sounds

The SDF domain has an SDF sink:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyclassic/almagest/docs/user/html/sdf.doc2.html#
Sound

As does the CGC domain
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyclassic/almagest/docs/user/html/cgc.doc3.html#14.3.2
 Sink Stars

CGC also has TkSunSound, which can do better than .au format.

We are currently developing functionality in Ptolemy II that will use
the Javasound api to process sounds.  We are tenatively planning on
having the next Ptolemy release in January.

-Christopher

--------

    --------------946D42005EE0CDFFEC342F86

    Hi hackers !!!

    Is there any way with Ptolemy to read SUN .au sound files, or to convert

    SUN .au sound files into PCM sound files for reading them using the
    PCMReadInt star in SDF domain ????
    Thank's for any suggestion.

    Best regards,

    --
    Michel Schuster
    Alcatel Business Systems

    --------------946D42005EE0CDFFEC342F86

    <HTML>
    Hi hackers !!!

    <P>Is there any way with Ptolemy to read SUN .au sound files, or to convert
    <BR>SUN .au sound files into PCM sound files for reading them using the
    <BR>PCMReadInt star in SDF domain ????
    <BR>Thank's for any suggestion.

    <P>Best regards,
    <PRE>--
    Michel Schuster
    Alcatel Business Systems
    <A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   l.fr</A></PRE>
    &nbsp;</HTML>