Hello,

thanks to Zoltan Kemenczy for his instructions about building pt.7.1. under
NT. I managed to compile pt1.7.1 with some minor changes and additions and I
think I'm near the end.

I get all 3 windows on startup, but message like : "SDF : No such domain",
and in ptcl:domains I get only code generation domains. On compiling nothing
suspicious in domains happened, except overwritting some files when
unZipping pt1.src file.

How can I check the domain (I think build is OK) and its status. I think
they are OK but ptolemy just can't find them?
What to do in this situation ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Robert Rozman