I'm pretty sure that it is documented in the unreleased Ptolemy 0.7.2
docs.

We have no plans on releasing those docs though.  The effort of
checking and polishing them would be far too great.

-Christopher
--------

    Kai Below <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
    >> If you check a box, then that parameter should appear in the run
    >> control panel

    > thanks a lot, this is a great hint. It works great! I was also wondering
    > for quite some time what these selectors are for. Can this hint be also
    > found in the manuals?

    Mea culpa ... that should be documented in chapter 2 of the user's
    manual, but AFAICT it never got in there...

                        regards, tom lane
--------