Hi,

I have two newbie questions:

1- Has Ptolemy II been tested to work with Windows 2000?

2- When I am defining a model in MoML, if I am defining multiple entities
that refer to the same Java class, do I need to have a separate class file
defined for each entity, or does Ptolemy II create a new instantiation of
the class file for each entity?

For example, in a constellation of n identical nodes, does each entity
have to refer to a separate node.class file, or can they all refer to the
same .class file?

Thanks!

-Phil