Dear Ptolemy Hackers

I'm currently working on a tool in ptolemy for my master thesis. It is my
first time to use ptolemy and

I have a problem with saving data in a vector between firings of a star.

1) I do not really know how to specify the vectors, hat the entries survive
between the firings. Do I need to use the
LOG_NEW and LOG_DEL makros or can I do it without them. What da these makros
do ? What is their purpose ?

2)My Simulation run alway the first time properly. But if I reload a star,
save the window, or just when I run it several times, the tool
crushes. My guess is that the crush is due to the access to the vectors used
for storage.

I would be really grateful if somebody could tell me how to specify and
handle the acces to vectors to save dat between firings in the DE domain.

regards

Robert Fuchs