Hi all,
i wanna know how can we add external ports to the actor from the graph
editor, i dragged the states and name them and get the transitions arcs.
now how can i add external ports ,i had no pallette on the left as the help
told me to drag objects from the left pallette but there is no.
and how to write a text beside each transition arc which describes the
states transitions.
and what is the best director for such an actor to be simulated .. the FSM
is still not included in ptII beta.

regards,
MOO