Is there a mechanism for reusing actors that have been defined in XML
within Vergil? I have created a number of actors in XML instead of Java
but cannot seem to figure out how to reuse these actors within other
designs.

On a related note, I have found that when I create a level of hierarchy
(as defined in the tutorial), the definition of the composite actor is
saved within the XML of the top-level design. Is there a way to save
this composite actor in its own XML file and make it reusable?

- Mike

--
Michael J. Wirthlin                Assistant Professor
Voice: (801) 378-7601              ECEN Department