I have the same problem, but unfortunately could not solve it. If
someone could point out where in the ptolemy code one could hack this,
if possible to do it semi-trivially, it would be most appreciated.

I bypassed the problem by using messages with port addresses in them,and
have only a single connection going into the galaxy, from where it
goes into a star which distributes the message according to the port
number. Ugly, I know, but gets the job done.

        Tome Anticic

--

        Tome Anticic
        Rudjer Boskovic Institute