Arnaud,

Am Donnerstag, 7. August 2008 16:25 schrieb Arnaud Riess:
> I'm currently using Ptxdist to generate a linux kernel/fs. I don't need the
> greet.wav file and the links for sound in root/etc/rc.d

You don't like that nice sound? ;-)

> The thing is that I didn't find in menuconfig where I can disable sound
> (sound is disabled in kernel). I tried to remove these files in
> projectroot/ but an error occurs during the build.

> Has anyone an idea of what's hapening? thanks in advance,

Yes, me. I made this crime. I thought everyone would be happy hearing some
welcome sound (so I forgot the disable switch in the menu).

But here comes the solution:

Open the file rules/phyCORE-i.MX27.make in your BSP directory, scroll down to
line 100 and remove the lines up to line 108.

BTW: This is a Phytec hardware/BSP related question. You should better send it
to the OSELAS.Phytec maillist (refer
http://www.pengutronix.de/mailinglists/index_en.html) instead of this generic
list used for ptxdist.

BTW2: You should be a little more precise the next time. I guessed you are
talking about the OSELAS.BSP-Phytec-phyCORE-i.MX27-6.x BSP release.

Regards,
Juergen
--
 Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Beisert | http://www.pengutronix.de
     Hannoversche Str. 2, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany