Rihab,

On Dienstag, 21. April 2009, rihab saidi wrote:
> I have a question please.
> I wanna know where i found my rootfs after building it in my-project
> directory

For NFS usage you will find it in root/ (after "ptxdist go" was successfull).

To get an image you must setup what type of image do you want (run "ptxdist
menucondig", navigate to "Image Creation for Target" and select a type of
image you need). After this setup, you can run "ptxdist images" end it will
create the image file into images/

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | Phone: +49-8766-939 228     |