On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:42:57PM +0700, Suresh Kumar wrote:
> I am trying include the strongswan in the buildsystem. my requirement is get
> strongswan installed on my target.
>
> i followed the steps provided in the document.
>
> 1) ptxdist newpacket target
> 2)ptxdist get strongswan
> 3)ptxdist extract strongswan
> 4) ptxdist prepare strongswan
> 5)ptxdist compile strongswan
> 6)ptxdist install strongswan
>
> all the above steps are executed and succeeded.

Does your packet have a proper install stage, i.e. does it install into
it's packet sysroot in platform-*/packages/strongswan*?

> Now, i think, i have to edit the /rules/strongswan.make file and change the
> @$call install_copy line..
>
> I am not sure, Where is the strongswan gets installed .I mean theĀ  $(FOO_DIR)
> in the make file

The directory I've outlined above contains the original locations, i.e.
where the packet itself would have installed it's files. You can for
example go into the directory, use 'find . -type f' and check the
resulting list for what you really want to install.

rsc