Am Mittwoch, 4. August 2010, um 00:11:59 schrieb Marc Kleine-Budde:
> Robert Schwebel wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 11:52:50PM +0200, Marc Kleine-Budde wrote:
> >> thanks for the patch. Please explain how to get the source, maybe we can
> >> figure out a nice way to automate things.
> >
> > git://gitorious.org/x-load-omap3/mainline.git
>
> does gitorious support snapshots via http?

Hm, I think yes. Have a look to:
http://gitorious.org/x-load-omap3/mainline/archive-tarball/master

But unfortunately this project comes without any version or release
management. I think it is recommendable to hold a platform specific source tree
inside of particular BSPs.

The source code handling is affected negatively, since TI develop its own
project:
http://git.omapzoom.com/?p=repo/x-loader.git;a=summary

What can/should we do?

--