Dear list,

The last two days I gave a try to PTXdist, mainly to see how it works and where it differs from other approaches.

While playing around I recognized a small pitfall when using tcl. If the hosts tcl uses the same libtclX.Y as the to be installed target tcl the build will fail. The fix is quite simple and I want to route it back to the distribution. Actually my question is, what is the preferred way to do this?

Regards
        Daniel
--
(o_    Daniel Kriesten