Hi Raph,

Thanks for your advice, its works like a charm with "ptxdist-2010.07.0" ;-)

Have a nice day

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ptxdist-boun...@pengutronix.de [mailto:ptxdist-boun...@pengutronix.de] De
la part de Raphaël Martin
Envoyé : lundi 10 janvier 2011 15:12
À : ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Objet : Re: [ptxdist] Ptxdist error : Failed to source lib

Le lundi 10 jan 2011 à 14:39:37 (+0100), EL MEHRAZ Haytem écrivait :
>    Hi All,

Hi Haytem,

>    I'm a new ptxdist user.
>    After selecting commands like "ptxdist go", "ptxdist menuconfig kernel", I
>    obtain this error:
>
>    error: failed to source lib:
>    /usr/local/lib/ptxdist-1.99.19.1/scripts/lib/ptxd_make_00-init.sh
>
>    any idea about how to solve it??

Got the same error a few weeks ago.
Solved it with the help of some ptxdist experts. You should not use the
binary version of the Toolchain as installed by the Phytec toolkit of
your demo board. It's defective (or maybe only working on their OpenSuse
platform).

You should rebuild from source your own OSELAS Toolchain with ptxdist.
And if you use the ptxdist version delivered on your kit for your BSP
(1.99.19.1), Toolchain compile will fail. You will need
"ptxdist-2010.08.0" to compile it successfully.
Then you can use the old one for your BSP.

--
Raphaël Martin
.