Hi,

I just released PTXdist 2011.05.0. Mostly small changes and version updates
all over the place.
As you can from the shortlog, there are a lot more contributions from
others. We've been getting a lot more patches lately and I'm really happy
about this. So a special thanks to those new contributers.

I noticed that I forgot to announce PTXdist 2011.04.0, so I've added the
shortlog too.

Regards,
Michael

Shortlog for 2011.05.0:

Alexander Stein (5):
      oprofile: Add missing dependencies
      oprofile: Install vmlinux optionally
      templates: make autogen.sh executeable by default
      mplayer: add upstream patch to support RGB framebuffers
      mplayer: remove old patch set

Daniel Kriesten (1):
      wpa_supplicant: version bump to 0.7.3

George McCollister (5):
      Added install_config
      temporary ipkg.conf doesn't need a real source
      opkg: Added option to install config
      opkg: don't symlink /tmp to /usr/lib/opkg
      host-openssl: added for ipkg-repository signing

Joseph A. Lutz (1):
      util-linux-ng: add support for hwclock

Juergen Beisert (1):
      Provide a useful debugging tool for the linux's input event system

Marc Kleine-Budde (1):
      libcap: fix compilation of host-libcap on x64

Markus Rathgeb (1):
      Bump the old SQLite version to the recent one that is recommend by the
 sqlite developers.

Michael Olbrich (19):
      ptxd_make_world_install_mangle_pc: fix for prefix=/
      /etc/group: add utmp group
      libmpeg2: build with -mno-altivec on ppc
      valgrind: version bump 3.5.0 -> 3.6.1
      libptxdist: fix including scripts/lib/ptxd_make_*.sh
      openssh: version bump 5.3p1 -> 5.8p1
      php5: fix libxml-dir
      acpid: version bump 1.0.10 -> 2.0.8
      tslib: add upstream commit "Fix current values for input-raw"
      mono: configure with '--disable-mono-debugger'
      ptxdist: make sure we're building on a local disk
      [host-xorg-lib-Xau] remove osbsolete host library
      [host-xorg-lib-Xdmcp] remove osbsolete host library
      mono: add build fix for PPC
      udev: add optional support for udev-167
      roots: add option to create /run
      openssh: always install rc-once script if sshd is installed
      [attr] cleanup urls
      udev: fstab_import was disabled in udev 167

Robert Schwebel (8):
      glib: version bump 2.28.1 -> 2.28.5
      mono: added new package
      libical: added new package
      poco: added the poco libraries
      js: add spidermonkey javascript engine
      mono: remove implicit get stage, configure floatingpoint
      dbus: version bump 1.4.6 -> 1.4.8
      glib: version bump 2.28.5 -> 2.28.6

Stephan Linz (3):
      V3: add Xilinx MicroBlaze architecture
      add new host package
      add new image generator

Shortlog for 2011.04.0:

Alexander Stein (1):
      mplayer: Version bump to 1.0rc4

Josef Holzmayr (1):
      lighttpd: version bump to 1.4.28

Marc Kleine-Budde (6):
      ncurses: add SYSROOT to --libdir option
      libptxdisttest: wait one second before setting barebox's prompt
      host-lzop: version bump to 1.03
      pureftpd: disable dns lookups by default
      at91bootstrap: bump version to 1.16
      libs: install file and dns resolver libs by default

Michael Olbrich (35):
      image_hd: fix installing grub
      genhdimg: write as little as possible
      ptxdist: relax toolchain vendor check
      ptxd_make_world_extract: fix typo
      util-linux-ng: version bump 2.18 -> 2.19
      util-linux: add upstream patch to fix undeclared MNT_DETACH
      host-util-linux-ng: fix building with latest version
      python: add upstream patch to fix parallel building
      cross-insight: don't build with -Werror
      fluxbox: add option for Xinerama
      gnuplot: add missing dependency
      inetutils: add missing dependency
      lrzsz: add missing dependency
      net-snmp: add missing dependency
      nfsutils: explicitly build without libcap
      samba: use external libpopt
      trace-cmd: add missing dependencies
      wireshark: explicitly built without libcap
      xorg-app-xset: explicitly build with libXf86misc
      proftpd: explicitly built without libcap
      nmap: version bump 4.85BETA8 -> 5.51
      libpcap: explicitly use libnl
      mplayer: explicitly disable mng and xss support
      pureftpd: explicitly built without libcap
      xorg-server: explicitly use sha1 from libcrypto
      apache2_mod_python: fix URL
      screen: version bump: 4.0.2 -> 4.0.3
      libptxdist: load scripts/lib/ptxd_make_* scripts from the BSP
      image_hd: add noprompt options for partition contents
      barebox: install setupmbr
      ptxd_make_world_common: add ptx_image_dir
      image_hd: move bootloader selection into a function
      barebox: improve installing barebox on x86
      bluez: parallel building is broken
      ptxd_make_bootable: do nothing if no bootloader is selected

Robert Schwebel (3):
      util-linux-ng: add support for agetty
      group: add group lock to /etc/group
      rootfs: add link to /proc/self/mounts