On 05/09/2011 07:43 PM, Leandro Favarin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to automate a lot of builds in a remote server using a shell
> script that triggers the "ptxdist go".
> In the end of the process I'm asked to press enter/type root passwd to get
> a proper NFS-root environment.
> Is there a way to skip this verification? 'sudo ptxdist go' doesn't work.

Running ptxdist as root is simply too risky, we don't want to be in
charge for deleting your whole system....

You can either start ptxdist with the switch "-q", then it will skip
this step, or you can switch off the generation of the nfs-root stuff via:

    ptxdist menuconfig
        PTXdist Options ->
        create primary rootfs devnodes for nfs and fix permissions

..or.. you can add the script that will run via sudo to the allowed
commands for you user to the sudo configuration.

cheers, Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |