Hi Jürgen,

Am 18.01.2012 11:05, schrieb Juergen Beisert:

> Can you send me the "config.log" file of the sitecopy package, after
> *preparing* (prepare stage) it? Please run it one times without your patch
> shown above.
> I have no other system than Linux here, to check what the autotools really
> detecting on different systems.

Will do in the evening, but as I remember, it was the '-no-cpp-precomp'
compiler flag that caused the compilation failure:

(from configure:)

if test "$ne_cv_os_uname" = "Darwin"; then
  CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -no-cpp-precomp"
  LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -flat_namespace"
  # poll has various issues in various Darwin releases
  if test x${ac_cv_func_poll+set} != xset; then
    ac_cv_func_poll=no
  fi
fi

Regards,