Hello,

I am trying to compile execute a qt proejct (that i have built in my
development machine) on the target machine ( the embedded one).
The project load normaly dynamic libraries (*.so) to run normally.

But , when executing the project on the development machine, the .so are not
loaded.
in fact , the debugging output indicates ; Plugin uses incompatible Qt Library
: expected build key "i386 linux ptx-g++ full-config,' , got "i486 linux g++-4
full-config".

I must precise, that i didn't create packages for my project, because , it is
kind of impossible due to architecture i've adopted for the application. So i'm
executing the application "normally" from the terminal (  xinit
path_to_app/appname).

For loading the plugins, i use QPluginLoader

So , i'm wondering, if there anyway to encounter this problem?? ( differnt
buildkeys) . otherwise, is there anyway to compile the sources with the same
version of compiler that is on my target machine ( embedded)... ( can i compile
them directly there? or can i add the target machine compiler and debugger in
the host development machine, so i can compile them there ???))

Your help is much appreciated.

Mohtadi BARHOUMI