Hi Dav,

dav wrote:
> I am trying to compile the BSP but the following packet is not available
> since 2 days (at least)
>
> http://www.daniel-baumann.ch/software/dosfstools/dosfstools-3.0.9.tar.bz2
> failed: Connection timed out.
>
> alternative source also doesn't work :
>
> http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/temporary-src/dosfstools-3.0.9.t
>ar.bz2 HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
>
> is there a another source for this packet ?

I asked aunt Google for "dosfstools-3.0.9.tar.bz2" and:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/dosfstools/dosfstools-3.0.9.tar.bz2/

> also how to indicate ptxdist to download it from another place ?

The path where to download a specific archive is always defined in the
corresponding rule file. In your case the "rules/dosfstools.make" in the
PTXdist installation directory:

[...]
DOSFSTOOLS_URL :=
http://www.daniel-baumann.ch/software/dosfstools/$(DOSFSTOOLS_SRC)
[...]

You can change this path to let PTXdist always download it from a different
location. But when you assume the web source is only temp. unreachable, then
you can just download it from somewhere and store it to the directory where
PTXdist expects the already downloaded archives
(refer "ptxdist setup" -> Source Directories ---> (<your path>) Source
Directory).
In this case PTXdist will never again try to download it from the web again
(download once - use often ;) ).

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |